How does American Heritage Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does American Heritage Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit card bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card or make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Provide employment information
Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you