With American Heritage Bank’s Mobile Banking App, customers can take advantage of our excellent services at ANYTIME and from ANYWHERE. The American Heritage Bank App is FREE* to customers, is easy to use, and provides safe and secure access to manage your bank accounts from your mobile phone or tablet.
American Heritage Bank’s Mobile Banking App allows you to:
- Bank with 24/7 access
- Easily log-in with Touch ID or Face ID (on certain devices)
- View & monitor balance
- Review account activity
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills using Bill Pay*
- Turn On/Off lost or stolen debit cards
- Locate branches, ATM’s, and hours of operation
- Contact customer service
*Must be enrolled in Online Banking
We would love for you to come join us in being “Partners in Progress”, here at American Heritage Bank!
Click below to download our FREE App:
24 Hour – Toll Free Telephone Banking: 1 (855) 636-0325
- Need to know your bank balance, but do not have access to the internet, use our Telephone Banking!
- Check Balances, Make Transfers, and Review Transactions
- Report Lost or Stolen Debit Cards or ATM Cards
- Cards can only be used for checking accounts.
- Fast, easy, and more convenient than writing checks.
- Fits in your wallet, not bulky like a checkbook.
- No cost for debit card transactions.
- $10 each for replacement cards.
To Report Lost or Stolen Debit / ATM Cards:
- 1-800-264-4274 Option 3
TYPES OF CREDIT CARDS
- MasterCard (Call or come by the bank to get an application.)
To Report Lost or Stolen Credit Cards:
Safety Deposit Boxes
- Safety deposit boxes are available at both Clovis and Melrose locations.
Safety Deposit Box Fees
|SIZE OF BOX||RENTAL PER YEAR|
|3 X 10||$24.00|
|5 X 10||$42.00|
|10 X 10||$60.00|
|Charge to Drill Box Open||$150.00|
- No longer do you have to call the bank or come in to order or re-order checks.
- Please note – When ordering checks, select either “Personal Checks” or “Commercial Checks” to display designs, colors, and styles. To get pricing of the checks, enter AHB’s Routing Number: 112206792, in the “Select Your Bank” box in the top right of the screen.