“It’s just too much trouble to switch banks!” We hear that all of the time and we decided to do something about it! But only switch if you want:
1. To be known by name and even voice when you call.
2. To know that you’re not just an account number but a unique individual with specific needs.
3. To walk in any time and talk to anyone you need too.
4. To do business with a hometown bank with all the online and mobile perks you need.
5. To be well taken care of by honest and friendly people.
If that fits your idea of a good bank, use our new Switch Kit below that makes switching easy!
1. Pick the account you want to open. Click HERE to view our Accounts and then FILL OUT This PRIVATE, SECURE Form!
2. Within 2 business days you will receive a call from one of our friendly New Account Representatives to set-up a time to come into the bank and finish setting up your new account!
3. Change your Direct Deposit by filling out this Easy Direct Deposit Authorization Form!
4. Complete and print out our Easy Automatic Payment Change Authorization Form and give it to any companies you make automatic payments to! You can also call and change your bank information and use this form as a handy guide.
5. Start using your new AHB account, and CLOSE OUT your former account with our Easy Close Account Authorization Form! Make sure you wait until your payments and outstanding checks clear, then either: mail it, email it, or hand-deliver it to your former bank.
Once Account Set-up is Complete:
1. Order Checks. Once your account is open, pick out some checks! Choose from many different styles, colors, or patterns by CLICKING HERE!
Please note – When ordering checks, select either “Personal Checks” or “Commercial Checks” to display designs, colors, and styles of checks. To get pricing of the checks, enter AHB’s Routing Number: 112206792, in the “Select Your Bank” box in the top right of the screen.
2. Self-Enroll for Internet Banking by CLICKING HERE! If you need any help, come on by or call us anytime!
3. Download our Free Mobile Banking App. CLICK HERE!